Charity is at the heart of everything we do
Over the last three years, we have raised more than £300,000 for national and local charities as part of our aim to support causes and non-profits that are important to our colleagues.
Supporting our community or giving back to those less fortunate is woven into our everyday life. Here at Sleepeezee we love to get involved with all contributions, whether this is collecting food for our local food banks to driving our larger scale initiatives such as our ongoing partnerships with the British Heart Foundation, Ellenor Children’s Hospice, Macmillan Cancer Support, Crisis and Battersea Dogs & Cats Home.
Our Charitable Initiatives
We have raised more than £300,000 for National and Local Charities.
- LIFE SAVING RESEARCH - BRITISH HEART FOUNDATIONHelping to set the world free from fear of heart and circulatory diseases through the power of their wonderful research.
- BATTERSEA -HERE FOR EVERY DOG AND CATHelping to home approximately 7,000 dogs and cats each year through the work of their rescue centres.
- SPECIALIST CARE FOR THOSE WITH CANCER - MACMILLAN CANCER SUPPORTOur ongoing fundraising and donations support the strong work of the Macmillan nurses and care staff for those affected by cancer.
- HOMELESSNESS IS NOT INEVITABLE - CRISISWith our ongoing donations and support we continue to help Crisis solve homelessness in the UK once and for all.
- PROVIDING FOOD FOR THE COMMUNITY - MACMILLANOur ongoing fundraising and donations support the strong work of the Macmillan nurses and care staff for those affected by cancer.
- KENT BASED HOSPICE FOR TERMINAL ILLNESS - ELLENORA charity close to home where our donations support their ongoing work to individuals of all ages who are facing terminal illnesses.